Keep Them Sleeping
A downloadable game for Windows
You take the role of the Emergency Pod Management Bot (EPMB) on a spaceship. The passengers have been put into chryo-sleep due to the length of the journey. Somewhere along the way, disaster strikes, ripping apart the hull and disabling most of the automated systems. It is your job to keep the patients alive and asleep.
Since the game is now on GameJolt, we have added support for their services. You can now log in with your GameJolt username and token to unlock achievements.
- Background Music
- Sound Effects
Any and all input is welcome, even if you just want to let us know you hate the game (though, we'd appreciate to know why.) Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Twitter (@Programmer16, @BealsSoftware or @mikeyothedj.)
- Pod repair process now stops when a projectile damages it.
- Added time of death to patients.
- Updated game over screen.
- Exit dialog now doesn't exit when clicking No.
- Added localization support.
- Pull full list of online high scores when logged in.
- Immune system button changes color in easy mode at 65% instead of 25%.
- Complete in-game UI redesign
- Reduced title-safe area from 0.1 to 0.025
- Updated text-input screen to resemble a keyboard layout rather than a idiotic layout.
- Changed passenger score values survivors are 300 (up from 100) and the dead are 450 (up from 100.)
- Added ability to upload scores to online high score board.
- Fixed score calculating (sleep aids did not boost score and negative response to sleep aids did not lower score.)
- Increased starting booster shots to 12 (up from 10.)
- Rewrote the intro sequence to provide more information.
- Immune System Stabilizer and Sleep System Stabilizer cannot be restored until you have at least 1 processors restored.
- Removed alternate layout
- Removed layout setting
- You can no longer be diseased and infected at the same time.
- Buttons change color to indicate needed action in easy difficulty (i.e. Inject Booster Shot will be green when a patient's immune system level drops to 25.)
- Asteroids can now damage pods with dead patients again (was removed in 0.6.2 for some reason that I can't remember.)
- Updated read-me
- Removed sound effect and OpenAL requirement
Click download now to get access to the following files: